Fees & Insurance
How much is your fee?
My fee is $135 per 50-minute session.
Please inquire for more information regarding rates, sliding scales and packages.
Do you accept insurance?
At this time, I do not file any insurance claims and I am not currently a member of any insurance panels.
However, you can file services to determine out-of-network coverage. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
You can check your coverage by calling your insurance provider and asking the following questions:
- Do I have any mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible? Has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- How much of each therapy session is covered?
- Do I need to be approved for mental health services by my primary care physician?
If for any reason that is not possible, contact me and I will be happy to provide referral options in the community.